Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Black Friday on Wednesday =)

My sister and I decided to beat the CVS crowd and hit the Black Friday deals a little early. We got there around 11 pm on Wednesday night and shopped around until midnight, when all the deals were loaded on the computers. Yes, of course we're crazy, but neither one of us has to get up early in the morning, and there were other "normal" people there doing exactly the same thing - that made us feel a little less dorky. All in all, I made $29 - as in, they paid me $29 in CVS bucks to take all this stuff out of their store - so I'd say the trip was worth it. Probably the best I'll do in all of Black Friday =)

In case you're not interested in my great CVS deals, here's a picture of my great baby. Isn't she sweet?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are really good offers! Holidays, shopping, and sales!!! I love black friday. I did some research, and have all of my shopping preplanned to maximize savings! You would be surprised what kind of deals are out there, if you search for them.

Black Friday Sales of a Lifetime 2008