Monday, February 04, 2008

CVS Weekly Deals and Cute Kids ;)

The girls and I just made our weekly CVS run, and came out pretty good this week! After our "big outing" we went to McDonald's and had some double cheeseburgers and fries. This is the second week in a row that we've done that, and I'm thinking that we'll just make that a tradition. After all that we save at CVS, I think we can afford the $3.21 splurge ;-)



CVS Deal:
1 bottle Irish Spring Body Wash
1 bottle Softsoap Body Wash
1 bottle Garnier Fructis Conditioner
5 bottles low dose Aspirin (for Dad ;)
2 tubes of Colgate toothpaste
2 bags of m&m's
1 Maybelline trio eyeshadow

Total before coupons $34.45
-Manufacturers coupons and CVS coupons (8.75)

Total $25.70, and I got $25.43 back in ECBs, so I got all of this for only
$0.27!!!

And now some pictures of some kids we think are kinda cute...

This is the girls' favorite spot to watch T.V. They get these two little chairs and prop them up on the table, then sit up there to watch! Which, by the way, Kathryn thanks God every night for her T.V. when she says her prayers. If she forgets, as I'm walking out the door she'll say, "I never say thank you for the TV!!!", then we have to start all over again :)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alaina said...

You did great! I've just been sitting here planning out my trip for the week - maybe tonight. I got diapers and pull-ups for such a great deal on Saturday!!