Thursday, March 19, 2009

One of those winters

In case we hadn't fulfilled the number of requirements for sicknesses this winter, we decided to pick up one last stomach bug before spring hit. Livie got it worst of all. She was s-i-c-k for 10 whole days. I won't go into details, but let's just say she was one step away from the emergency room.

At the first spark of improvement I cloroxed the house, bathed the girls and had everyone ready to go when Brad got home from work - I was determined to get out of the house and get some fresh air. We may have jumped the gun just a little... we got to the restaurant and Livie said her tummy hurt. Yikes. Brad says she's just hungry. Our food comes, we all start eating, and Livie loses it - all over herself. Poor thing. I've had it the last couple of days, but thankfully had a milder version than the girls.

Livie quarantined (from Maggie, who loves her sister, and just couldn't stay away :)

Maggie's first (and probably last ;) bottle... how sweet is this?!?



Just one more month until busy season is over! Well, for another year, at least ;). We're so ready for things to get back to normal around here. The weather has been so beautiful lately that it has made the girls and me so eager for spring. They've been out riding their tricycles, and playing in the yard and on the swing set every chance they get.

I'm off to catch up on housework. I took a sick day yesterday and the house is really showing it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the picture of the chairs where no one can "get in."
I'm ready for Summer for you....having sick kids is the pits. Glad everyone is on the mend.
Kathryn feeding Maggie is too precious. M is almost as big as K.
Your girls are too sweet.

Alaina said...

I hope you all feel better soon. IT's definitely been a tough winter!