Tuesday, March 24, 2009

11 Months

As cliche as it sounds, I have to ask: Where did the time go?!?!? I was at my cousin's house last night, talking to a friend and she asked, "Wasn't she just born yesterday?" Really, in so many ways it seems like yesterday. She took her first two little baby steps just two days before her 11 month birthday - it won't be long now!

She definitely has her own ideas about how things should be done, and is really starting to show it. Some days I wonder why my sweet little baby has to turn into an independent little girl, but of course, it's all part of the growing up process, and I wouldn't change it for the world.

When she's not playing with her sisters, she is clinging to Mommy, and is very much a "Mama's girl". Her new favorite word is "Uh-uh!" for uh-oh - she drops things just so she can say it (and I drop things so I can hear it =). I never could have guessed what a joy she would be. I guess the Lord knows best ;)!

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord,
The fruit of the womb is a reward."
Psalm 127:3
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

That verse with that photo is beyond adorable!