Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Growing up, sweet smiles, and big boots

Maggie has finally figured out how to get to just about anything she wants. She gets up on all fours, rocks, then sort of lunges forward. She repeats as necessary until she has reached the desired item.
Olivia is always wanting to hold Maggie. The problem now is that Maggie is almost as big as Livie. I'm not sure who is holding who...
Kathryn worked so hard to get these boots on, then she finally figured out how to stand up with them on. When I came back with the camera, she was crying! I asked her what was wrong and she said, "Mom! I can't walk in these!!!" We know how she feels, don't we Aunt Rosie?

3 comments:

Jen said...

They are getting so big and adorable as ever!

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah! That's why I sold mine in a yard sale a couple of years ago! But their still pretty cute! (Maybe it's just the three year old in them that makes them so cute!)

Maggie does look as big as Olivia! You know she gonna be all out crawling pretty soon, huh.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe I typed "their"

THEY'RE