Friday, February 06, 2009

All my ducks in a row

You've probably been wondering "why pictures of sandwiches and grills? where are the babies???" Well, we've been sort of out of commission lately with all three kiddos sick with bad fevers and coughs (then throwing up from coughing so hard). Did I post about this before? Ah yes! Two weeks ago - and yes, it's just now over (that is, if Brad and I are lucky enough to escape it). After three trips to the doctor, and a chorus of coughs, I think it's safe to say we're all on the mend. So we're slowly transitioning from watching movies, being rocked, eating snacks in the living room, and drinking Sprite for breakfast, back to the "norm". I was pretty sure Olivia was better when she came running to me yesterday holding her stomach saying, "Mom, my stomach hurts. I think I need to watch a movie." ;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leah said...

Glad everyone is on the mend! Hope you and Brad stay healthy, too. I'm trying my best to fend off a cold or sinus infection thing. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

Now that is one sweet picture!!
-Jess