Friday, December 05, 2008

Get the camera, Mom!

About an hour after I posted this post about the girls not playing well together, someone sprinkled some magic "get-along" dust over them, and they played great, for a couple of hours actually, without a single peep. I knew they were playing in their room, so I wasn't worried that anything was being "harmed", and I just took advantage of the free sewing time. Olivia ran into the office with a huge smile on her face and said, "Mom, we're putting ev-y-thing in the pat-n-pay (pack-n-play)". (me)"That sounds like fun!" (no worries). Kate comes in a few minutes later with the same grin on her face and says, "Mom, you've got to come see. We put everything in the pack-n-play." (I start to follow) "Wait, Mom. You're going to want to get your camera, then come and see." Ha! She was right! I got my camera and went in to see. They had completely unloaded their bookcase, taken all the blankets off their beds, and were started in on the toy chest by the time I made it in. The pack-n-play was literally bulging from all four sides. At least the "room was clean" =)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jamie @ Bungalow Bee said...

That's so funny that she told you to get your camera :)

You know, I probably could work on your layout next week. What I'd probably do is copy my layout and then just change around the background stuff and design you a different header. Would that work okay?

Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

That made me laugh out loud! Oh the joys. :)