Monday, January 25, 2010

Go Colts!!!

We had a super fun night last night watching the game with friends and family, and celebrating our huge victory over the Jets. Superbowl, and Saints, here we come!!
Go Colts!!!!
For those not interested in football, or even worse, those who don't like the Colts (haters! ;), here's a picture of my cutie patootie. Happy Monday!
Be sure to head on over to Jamie's blog, and check out her hairbow giveaway. You can enter, just don't win, because I'm going to ;).
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leah said...

As the wife of a New Orleans native and life long fan of the Saints, I have to cheer for the Saints.

And I'm a Manning hater so it works out for me. ;)

Micah said...

Boo on you. I just might have to delete your comment ;)

Unknown said...

Oh...I really wanted to root for Brett Favre. But I don't much care for the Saints...so what to do what to do...

Maggie couldn't look more grown up. Are you planning her 2nd bday party yet...