Thursday, July 20, 2006

One baby holds another

Kathryn LOVES her baby dolls! (Unfortunately, she also loves the camera, so as soon as I get it out to take a shot, she drops her baby and runs to the camera!) So far this is the best I've been able to get of her hugging and kissing on her babies. I told Brad last night, I must pat on her the whole time I'm holding her, because as soon as she picks up her baby doll she starts patting it and rocking it back and forth :).


Thank you, Taylor and Ella, for sharing your baby doll!! It's just her age :)!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is extremely cute!
love you!

Amy K said...

Cute pics. Meredith is the same way - rocks and pats dolls. She also pats US when we're holding her. I love it.

I can't believe that just over a year ago I was rocking Meredith and now she's old enough to rock dolls. I'm sure you feel the same. It's amazing.

We're looking forward to seeing you a week from Sunday. I haven't responded on e-mails because pretty much any time will work for us that will work for Megan and the Falks, since we'll all be at church that night ...

See ya soon,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi Micah! It is me, your long lost roommate. I'm glad you found me on pleonast. Can you send me your email address so I can catch you up on life.
BTW Kathryn is so precious. Angie showed me some pictures a while back.
Love,
erika

Anonymous said...

oopps! I forgot me email address: earella22_80@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

i miss my baby!!! school starts in a couple of weeks..so..i need to babysit fast.. ♥♥

Anonymous said...

..and btw..i loove your sister..

so..i just figured out..when i get to fc..it'll be like having you around..:)..and so maybe i won't miss you so much..:)

♥♥