Friday, January 06, 2006

Sellers' Family Reunion

One more "catch up" blog, then we'll be back in business...
Since Christi's family moved to FL, Nashville seems to be the central location for everyone (which, for the Pettes family, means no driving :o). So, this year, my family all gathered at our little town house to celebrate. There would have been 27 of us, but Tony's family came down with the stomach flu and decided not to share :). So, there were only 19 of us... Since there wasn't room for us to all sleep at our house, Dad treated each family to their own room at the Day's Inn just down the road. It was perfect! All of our rooms were close together, so we were able to put the kids down, then gather in Mom and Dad's room to play games. After the girls went to bed, the boys went down to the lobby and asked the receptionist if they could hook up their PS2 to the huge flat screen TV in the lobby. He agreed, and they were up until 4:17 (but who's counting :) playing NCAA Football. Boys will be boys... Since I was "hosting" this event, I was not able to take as many pictures as I normally would have, (Creth, you should be happy about that :) but here is a sampling of our adventures...

7 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE pictures!

It is great to see your fam. I miss seeing your parents and Hannah (since she really is the one we really knew) giving us updates on "random people". An ice cream offering perhaps?? hahahaha

Anonymous said...

beautiful table and looks like delicious food...but idont like the comment you left on my mom pleonast...and ckeck out what i left you..mmaannn
ash

Anonymous said...

sounds fun !! very cute picture of you 3 :) love you!

Jason Mayes said...

It's great to see your parents! They seemed to have not aged one bit!!

Anonymous said...

that's a lot of people in that cute house.. :)

love the pictures!

Creth said...

glad I could pass the word along

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Micah. I'm trying... I'm trying really hard.